For their wedding, Dottie and Greg planned a beautiful outdoor ceremony on the terrace of Arlington's Le Meridien's hotel, with the DC skyline in the background. Unfortunately, the weather had other plans (so. much. windy rain). So we spent the day inside and luckily these two were so happy to be marrying each other they didn't seem to care about the weather.
Such a fun wedding, not very many posed portraits, but A LOT of time on the dance floor. Turns out that if you fill a banquet hall with Ravens' cheerleaders the party starts as soon as the DJ shows up.
I love this couple, they bring so much happiness and energy with them wherever they go.
A fantastic list of vendors:
* Venue - Le Meridien, Arlington VA
* Videographer - Tony Martin
* DJ - Chris Traczyk
* Cake – Cakes by Happy Eatery
* Florist – Petals and Promises, LLC
* Bride and Bridesmaids' T-shirts - Here Comes The Bling (www.herecomesthebling.net )
* Looking for a wedding photographer in the DC Metro region? Darcy Troutman Photography wants to capture all the details of your special day - from the bridesmaids laughing together through late nights on the dance floor. So whether you prefer black tie occasions or a casual ceremony outdoors, I have a package just right for you. Please contact me at email@example.com.