Every time I take photographs I'm always amazed and humbled by the ease at which people (be it families or couples) trust me to share in their private moments. But for weddings these feelings are intensified by 100 fold - as the photographer I see the bride before the broom does, I watch a room full of bridesmaids laugh, and groomsmen try to figure out corsages. Usually I cry somewhere along the way. There's just so much love everywhere, how could you not cry at least once? And as cheesy as it sounds, I fall a little bit in love with the couple and their friends. Eight hours of happiness is a lot to share with people. It can be a little overwhelming but always so so beautiful. There's nothing as wonderful as capturing a love story with my lens.
Maybe one day I'll have a bridezilla and change my tune. But in the meantime, I'm so grateful for couples like Kala and Mark - two incredible people who cannot wait to spend their lives together. I loved everything about this wedding - from the gorgeous country manor location to guests of all ages dancing the Macarena together.
A truly amazing list of vendors:
* Venue - Rust Manor, Leesburg
* Wedding planner - Jean Welsh, By Invitation Only Wedding Services
* DJ/Photo Booth - Thomas Griffin, Sight and Sound Entertainment
* Florist - Affordable Arrangements
* Looking for a wedding photographer in the DC Metro region? Darcy Troutman Photography wants to capture all the details of your special day - from the bridesmaids laughing together through late nights on the dance floor. So whether you prefer black tie occasions or a casual ceremony outdoors, I have a package just right for you. Please contact me at email@example.com.